Villa Bom Jardim
Villa Bom Jardim, from the same owner as Pousada do Sandi, is a unique estate located in a place of rare scenic and natural beauty with its own private beach.
Ideal for those looking for the comforts of home while surrounded by exclusive services, the Villa was designed with the good and healthy living philosophy in mind, which is reflected in each of its details.
At only 20 minutes by boat from the historic center of Paraty and right in front of the Atlantic ocean, the property is comprised of:
- More than 1.500 square meters;
- 05 suites and 01 bedroom including 02 Master Suites with Auping beds, TV;
- All rooms feature air conditioning as well as linens and amenities by Trousseau.
- Video room with home theater as well as lush living room and dining rooms - all air conditioned;
- Exclusive area with barbecue, wood stove and pizza oven;
- Extensive gardens with lychee and pitangua trees, as well over 600 palm trees which have been around for more than 40 years;
Items included in the lease:
- Breakfast - Staff, to make your stay as pleasant as possible;
- 36 foot boat with sailor - Included two round trips: Paraty / Villa Bom Jardim / Paraty;
- Further use of the boat is possible. Only fuel will be charged.
- Paddle Board;
- Kayaks for 01 or 02 people;
- Parking - for boats (marina) and cars (parking at Pousada do Sandi).
Guests: 10 people.
Additional services are available for a fee:
- Local chef offering the best of Brazilian food and caiçara.
- Sicilian Chef with haute cuisine experience, providing all quintessential Mediterranean food.
- SPA - relax even further with the services of Shambala Spa;
Please contact us in case of special orders and or small and exclusive events
For more information, please contact our reservation center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 11 2503-0195 / / 11 2503-0196
CURIOSITY: Among all the Brazilian coast, the Villa Bom Jardim was the initial scenario chosen by Heineken for your commercial world for the final UEFA - Champions League 2013. Watch:. http://migre.me/dYTk3